Kathleen Nugent will be demonstrating her beautiful quilt-as-you-go-technique. Kathleen will show an easy way to use up your beautiful colourful scraps that you won’t want to wait to get home to start.
This sort of afternoon after the branch meeting is something we would like to introduce on a permanent basis, so that members who travel a long way, members who don't belong to a group, new members and beginners as well as all members can get together to enjoy their sewing and trade ideas and have a bit of fun with like-minded people. If these days are successful we will run them each month, so give your support and come along and meet your new quilting friends.
- Lots and lots of fabric scraps (colour coordinated if desired!)
- 6½ in. squares batting
- 6½ in. squares for backing
- Light colour thread for bobbin (if using light coloured fabric on
- 1 in. strips for joining squares on front
- 1½ in. strips for joining backing
- Sewing machine
Time of Class: 1.30pm - 4.30 pm
Cost of Workshop: €7.00 - to be paid at the time of booking
Location: St. Anthony's Parish Hall, Clontarf
Book/Contact: Mary Canning and/or Kirsty Whaley - firstname.lastname@example.org