Update from our chairperson Celine McDonnell:
"To all Eastern Branch members,
- Reminder for this Saturday’s Branch meeting in Clontarf – Saturday 25th March 2017;
- Tea / Coffee: served from 10am. Don’t forget your Mug.
- Guest Shop: Rags for Linda
- Guest Speaker: Dearbhla O’Reilly
- UFO afternoon: Join us for an afternoon of sewing from 1.30pm to 4.30pm. Cost €5.00.
- Raffle Tickets: Raffle tickets will be on sale at our March, April and May branch meetings. The Raffle will take place at our May meeting. 1st Prize is a Sewing Machine donated by John O’Donnell from the Singer Sewing Centre in Waterford.
- Book Sale: The Library will hold a book sale at the March meeting. Books will be €5.00 each and the money raised from the sale will go towards the purchase of new books for the Library.
- Hands Across the Border: Quilts for the Hands Across the Border Exhibition will be collected at the March branch meeting.
- Deborah O’Hare Workshops: Deborah O’Hare will speak at our May 2017 branch meeting and will give three workshops as follows:
1) 28th May 2017Bird House (full day Sunday), cost €65.00
2) 29th May 2017 Stitching Showcase (full day Monday), cost €65.00
3) 30th May 2017 Layers & Shadows (full day Tuesday), cost €65.00
As previously advised these workshops must be paid for in full by the March branch meeting.
We look forward to seeing you all there!😊
IPS Eastern Branch"